Box is a cloud storage service that stores your files in the cloud and lets you share or collaborate on your files from any device. Box is the preferred cloud storage service for businesses and a lot of businesses use Box to enhance their productivity. Box is also quite popular with individual users and provides 10 GB free cloud storage space to any new customer who signs up for a personal account.
Box limits its free cloud storage space to 50 GB for personal accounts and it regularly conducts promotions to give you more free Box cloud storage space. No matter how many promotional offers you qualify for, you can get no more than 50 GB free cloud storage space from Box. So, just relax if you have already hit the 50 GB free storage limit on Box. If you still need the free cloud storage space, all you can do is signup for a new Box account.
How To Get More Free Box Cloud Storage Space?
To get more free Box cloud storage space, you need to have one of the devices listed below.
1. LG G-series : If you own a LG G-series device, you can get 50 GB free cloud storage space for one year. All you need to do is download Box for Android on your device and log into your account if you are an existing customer, if not, sign-up for a new Box personal account. You can avail 50 GB free storage under this promotion by doing the above before 31/03/2016. This offer is valid only in US, Western Europe and South Korea.
2. Sony Xperia: All Sony Xperia smartphones running Android 2.1 and later are qualified for this promotion. As above, you need to download Box for Android and log into it to get the 50 GB free Box cloud storage space. You get the 50 GB free storage for lifetime and the promotion runs till 31/12/2014.
3. Dell Windows 8 devices: Any Dell Windows 8 device is eligible for lifetime 25 GB free cloud storage space. All you need to do is download and log into the app. You get Box Sync app as well along with the free storage space. The offer is valid till 21/11/2015.
4. HP systems and devices: Any HP device that comes preloaded with the Box Windows 8 app or is capable of running Windows 8 qualifies for lifetime 25 GB or 50 GB free cloud storage space from Box depending on the device. HP devices that get 25 GB free space are HP Pavilion, HP and Compaq branded devices. HP devices eligible for 50 GB free cloud storage are HP Elitepad 900, HP Elitebook Revolve, HP ENVY, HP Spectre, HP Business Elite and Pro series.
HP Android devices eligible for the free Box cloud storage space are HP SlateBook (50 GB) and HP Slate All-in-One (25 GB).
The offer is valid till 31/12/2014.
5. Samsung ATIV Tab: Log into the preloaded Box app on your Samsung ATIV Tab to get 50 GB free Box cloud storage space. The 50 GB space is free for lifetime.
Box has also recently offered 50 GB free cloud storage space to all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod). Box always has some promotional offers running at any time. To know about the active promotional offers that give away more free Box cloud storage space at any time, go here.