Baidu, a Chinese internet services company is offering 2 TB free cloud storage space to any customer who signs up for its Baidu Pan (Baidu Cloud Network Disk). For the uninformed, Baidu is a Chinese language search giant that dominates the search market in China. Baidu has around sixty percent market share in China.
2 TB or 2048 GB cloud storage may sound a lot less when compared to the other Chinese cloud storage services we have previously shared with you. But, the 2 TB free cloud storage from Baidu is still much more than what its western counterparts offer. You can store around 600,000 photos or 30,000 hours of music or 500 DVDs on your 2 TB cloud storage.
Also See: How To Get 36 TB Free Cloud Storage From Qihoo 360 Yunpan (Cloud Drive)? & How To Get 10 TB Free Cloud Storage From Tencent Weiyun?
How To Get 2 TB Free Cloud Storage Space On Baidu Pan?
2. The first field on the signup form is your email id or phone number, the second field is your password and the third field is a Captcha, which luckily is in English. Your password should range from 6 to 14 characters and can contain alphabets, numbers and special characters.
3. After you have signed up for the Baidu Pan account, a verification email is sent to your email id. Verify the email and you are done with the signup process.
4. To get the 2 TB free cloud storage space you need to download Baidu Pan’s mobile client and log-in to it. You can download the iPhone app from here, the iPad app from here and the Android app from here.
5. To log-in to Baidu Pan’s mobile client, tap on the highlighted blue box and enter your email id and password.
6. Now, log-in to pan.baidu.com and click on the link shown in the image below.
You can now do whatever you like with your 2 TB free cloud storage space from Baidu Pan (Baidu Cloud Network Drive). Do not forget to check out the other Chinese cloud storage services too.