Now that the Rio 2016 Olympics have started and the games have entered an interesting phase, let’s take a look at the various Olympic Games Rio 2016 live streaming video options. You can watch the Rio 2016 Olympics live on a TV or a PC or a smartphone/tablet device. If you prefer watching the Rio 2016 Olympics live streaming video online, a PC/laptop is a preferable choice with its relatively large display size.
Top 5 Best Rio 2016 Olympics Live Streaming Video Websites
1. NBCOlympics.com: With 4,500 hours of live streaming, NBCUniversal offers the most extensive coverage of the Rio 2016 Olympics. If you love cutting-edge techology, NBCUniversal has you covered with 83 hours of 4K Ultra HD (UHD) content as well as Virtual Reality (VR) programming. There is a small catch though, you need to be an authenticated pay TV subscriber to enjoy all this content online.
You can also find the Olympic Games Rio 2016 Spanish language coverage on Telemundo and NBC Universo.
2. BBC.com: If you are in the UK, you are in for a treat with more than 3000 hours of Rio 2016 Olympics free live streaming video online on the BBC website. You can also find replays, live text commentary, highlights, schedule, news etc. on the BBC website.
3. CBC.ca: CBC comes the closest to NBCUniversal in terms of coverage with over 4000 hours of Olympic Games Rio 2016 live streaming video online. If you are located in Canada, you get to watch all this Rio 2016 Olympics live streaming video for free.
4. Sling TV: When it comes to choice of devices, Sling TV trumps everything else. You can catch Sling TV on iOS, Android, Mac, PC, Roku etc. Just subscribe to the Sling TV Blue package and you are good to go with access to NBCUniversal channels.
5. Seven.com.au: The Seven network has exclusive rights to broadcast the Olympic Games Rio 2016 in Australia. With over 900 hours of Rio 2016 Olympics free live streaming video online, Seven is your best bet in Australia.
These are the top 5 best Rio 2016 Olympics live streaming video websites. Any geo-restrictions can be overcome by using a good VPN.