The ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 starts on February 14, 2015 and fourteen international teams are competing against each other to become the next world champions. The ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 concludes on March 29, 2015 with the grand finale.
With its 44 day long schedule and 49 matches, it is not always possible to watch your favorite Cricket World Cup matches live. This is where smartphone apps come in handy and keep you updated with live scores from the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 matches. Listed below are the top 5 best smartphone apps that keep you keep updated with the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 live scores no matter where you are. Just make sure you have a internet data connection.
Also Check Out: Top 8 Best Free iOS And Android Cricket Games Apps For Smartphones And Tablet Devices
Top 5 Best ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 Live Score Updates Apps (iOS & Android)
1. ESPN Cricinfo: ESPN Cricinfo is the numero uno when it comes to the sport of Cricket. ESPN Cricinfo has an inexhaustible amount of content related to Cricket. It is filled with live score updates, analysis, photos, videos, ball by ball commentary, fixtures, stats, news and what not. ESPN Cricinfo also has an entire section dedicated to the Cricket World Cup and it is without doubt the best app to get ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 live score updates. ESPN Cricinfo has apps both for iOS and Android.
ESPN Cricinfo has also integrated with Google Now to let you view Cricinfo cards on Google Now.
2. ICC Cricket World Cup 2015: ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 is the official Cricket World Cup app from the International Cricket Council (ICC). In addition to Cricket World Cup match live score notifications and results, the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 app also promises some more interesting content like exclusive match highlights videos, exclusive interviews, exclusive columns, polls and also the ability to subscribe to a team.
3. Star Sports Cricket Scores: The Star Sports Cricket Scores app gets you live score updates, ball by ball commentary, match schedules, points tally, standings, fixtures & results of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
The Star Sports Cricket Scores app also has a secret ace up its sleeve. LIVE VIDEO! Yes, you heard it right. The Star Sports Cricket Scores app live streams the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 matches right to your mobile device for a small subscription fee.
The Star Sports Cricket Scores app is only available on Android. So, if you own an iPhone or iPad, hard luck!
Download Star Sports Cricket Scores app: Android
4. Cricbuzz: The Cricbuzz app has a dedicated section for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 with interesting features like historical World Cup Timelines, World Cup 2015 venues, squads, preview, photos, favorite team follow etc. The app also gets you ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 live score updates, ball by ball commentary, match alerts via push notifications, series stats, series records etc.
5. Cricitch: Cricitch is one more app that gets you ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 live score updates on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets. The Cricitch app presents animated alerts for four, six, fifty, century, wicket and win. The app also has unique features like score projections, match at-a-glance view etc.
These are the top 5 best iOS and Android apps to enjoy ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 live score updates on your smartphone or tablet device. Do tell us which among these Cricket live score update apps you like the most, or, are there any other apps you use for live score updates.